The new EVO-IPS is a cost effective IP-only solution for progressive modern studios. The standard bright prompt monitor uses the super slim chassis of the more highly featured EVO-IP, with a depth of just 42mm and a lightweight design that makes the larger 19” monitor the natural choice.
As the world’s first IP only prompt monitor, the EVO-IPS offers a very simple and flexible workflow. It connects directly to WinPlus-IP or WinPlus-IPS software application via an IP network; displaying smooth scroll prompter video without the need for an additional scroll engine. One single Ethernet input is all that’s required The monitor is configured in WinPlus-IP(S), where users can control brightness, contrast, sharpness, image flip and the on-screen clock.
Designed for ENG camera/lens setups, the EVO-IPS on-camera system comes with Autoscript’s new Intelligent Prompting mounting and carbon fibre hood. The complete monitor, hood and mounting assembly has been carefully calculated to minimise the number of parts, vastly improve setup time and reduce the lens opening at the back of the hood. For other camera setups EVO-IPS on-camera systems can be created with large or small folding hood. All on-camera systems are designed to remove the need for counterbalance and so make the teleprompter significantly lighter.
- Large and lightweight 19” on-camera system
- IP-only teleprompter monitor, no scroll box required
- Configured in the customer’s choice of WinPlus-IP software application
- Package with WinPlus-IPS for cost effective solution that integrates easily over an IP network
- Lightweight on-camera system minimises camera support issues
- No counterbalance needed for almost all camera/lens configurations, further reducing the weight
- Unique mounting system for rapid setup
- Folding carbon fibre hood design massively reduces setup for time-critical applications
- Optimised mounting kit and hood geometry allowing use of widest lenses on the market (CF Hood only)
- Clock display on-screen with NTP timecode input