The Intelligent Prompting Wireless Hand Control (WHC-IP) and Receiver (WHC-REC) allow total freedom for the presenter to move around a studio and control the speed of the prompted text.
Small and discreet the WHC-IP fits in the palm of the hand, concealed even in the tightest shots. Speed and direction of the prompter scroll is controlled by moving a small joystick which is comfortably covered by the thumb, and has easily adjustable sensitivity to enable users to set a scroll profile that is right for them. The configuration window in WinPlus-IP also enables users to assign previous marker, next marker and/or top of run order functions to two programmable buttons on the hand control.
With a range of up to 30 feet the WHC-IP can be used in large and small studios. Using Power over Ethernet, the Wireless Receiver requires just one Ethernet cable for both power and network connectivity. A light clearly indicates at a glance the power and paired connectivity status to the user.
The WHC-IP is a perfect solution for productions where talent need to be in control and on the move.
- Small, discreet controller cannot be seen on-camera
- Adjustable sensitivity and range ensures unique profiles are possible
- Remote configuration in WinPlus-IP
- Programmable function buttons
- WHC-REC Powered over Ethernet to simplify integration and reduce cabling
- Small, lightweight receiver for easy positioning in the studio