AV Industry Professionals are Invited to Learn About the Latest Projector Technology and Solution Innovations at Epson Integrator Certification Expos
MEDIA ALERT: Epson/Long Beach, Calif. – July 27, 2016
Who: Epson, the number one selling projector brand worldwide, will host its annual series of Epson Integrator Certification (EIC) Expos beginning Aug. 10. This series is designed to provide AV professionals, distributors, and consultants with hands-on insight into current Epson installation and corporate projection solutions through in-person trainings with the company’s engineering and product staff. In addition, event attendees will hear about additional projection tools from the industry’s top vendors and manufacturers, including Chief, DaLite, Extron, Vutec, MiddleAtlantic, Polycom, Dataton and more during accompanying exposition breakout sessions. Epson will also showcase a range of business solutions, including printers and scanners. The EIC events will feature breakout sessions as well as expo time, both running continuously throughout the day.
What: Epson is a leading provider of 3LCD projectors that feature powerful performance, high resolution and brightness levels, and advanced connectivity options for unparalleled image quality. Epson projectors are designed to meet the needs of nearly any customer and venue.
Epson will highlight the following products at this year’s events:
· BrightLink® Pro: a collaborative whiteboarding solution that turns an existing dry-erase board into a digital whiteboard and works without a computer or software
· Large Venue Projectors: featuring both lamp-based projectors and the new Pro L-Series large venue laser projectors that integrate a laser-light source with an inorganic phosphor wheel and inorganic LCD panels for outstanding image quality, durability and reliability. The large venue lineup features up to WUXGA resolution, up to 25,000 lumens of color brightness and 25,000 lumens of white brightness1, select models with up to 20,000 hours maintenance free operation2, select models with 4K Enhancement Technology3, and the latest in connectivity including HDBaseTTM and 3G-SDI with select models featuring Art-Net compatibility.
· Business Printing: The WorkForce® Pro WF-5690, a powerful multifunction printer that drives productivity for workgroups, offering up to 50 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser4; and the WorkForce Pro WF-R5690, the heavy-duty printer featuring replaceable ink pack system that delivers up to 50,000 pages without changing the packs5
· Document Scanners: Sheetfed document scanners including the WorkForce DS-520 and DS-860 deliver fast speeds, high-quality scans and increased productivity for businesses in need of digitized files
· Cartridge-free Printing: The WorkForce ET-4550 EcoTank® is an all-in-one with ultra high-capacity refillable ink tanks and laser-quality text, and comes with up to two years of ink in the box6.
Breakout session topics include:
· EPSON BrightLink Pro Certification
· EPSON Laser Projectors
· Laser Projector Shootout
· Polycom & BrightLink Conferencing Solutions
· ClearOne - AV standards for IP streaming
· Atlonta - 5 things to know about 4K
· Dataton - Introduction to Watchout Mapping Software
· CLO and Why Screen Size Matters
· Scalable Display - Automated Warp and Blend
When: The fall training and vendor fair line-up includes five confirmed dates from August through October. Breakfast and lunch will be served.
Where: Following are the confirmed dates and locations for the fall EIC trainings and Integrator Expos, which will be held from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.:
· Wed., Aug. 10: Marriott Chicago NW, Prairie Stone Ballroom, Chicago
· Wed., Aug. 24: Philadelphia Hilton City Avenue, Garden Ballroom, Philadelphia
· Wed., Sept. 14: Marriott Atlanta Century Center, Centennial Ballroom, Atlanta
· Wed., Sept. 28: Marriott Dallas Las Colinas, Merchants/Planters Ballroom, Irving, Texas
· Wed., Oct. 12: Marriott Long Beach, Ballroom Salon C/D, Long Beach, Calif.
Breakout sessions will begin at 10 a.m.; the expo will be open 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Why: As an industry-leading projector brand, Epson invests in its resellers and dealers by offering the most advanced solutions and world-class support and service. EIC trainings will further attendees’ understanding of Epson’s role in the AV industry and will prepare them to make the best recommendations for their customers. In addition, it will equip them with answers to technical questions and information on third-party tools to enhance the customer’s overall projection experience.
For more information, agendas, and the full list of industry leading manufacturers participating, or to register for an EIC training event, please visit www.epson.com/eic.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to